Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog for ya mama

I had planned on starting this blog when I was pregnant and the tagline was going to be "This is one pregnant lady who won't get murdered by her husband." Then things got busy. Then I had the baby. And things got busier. But I still think the blog is a good idea so we are going to give it a whirl.

The name of this blog, Veronica Mers, is a play on the name of my favorite tv girl detective, Veronica Mars. Veronica is plucky and adorable and solves crimes in her seaside California town. I am not quite as plucky or adorable and I try and solve crimes from my computer in an east coast metropolis.

This blog will mostly serve as a place for me to post my thoughts on true crime, pop culture, books I read, movies I see, and items in the news. Let's work it out.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be your first-ever comment, Veronica! And thrilled that you finally got down to bidness and created this thang. What shall be your first topic of discussion? True crime? Pop culture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And me your second!

    This blog already rocks and that post was just the introduction. Honored to be one of your readers/followers/admirers! And love your "Stuff I read" column. Already so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be an awesome blog, I just know it! Gonna add it to my Reader right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. geez, I didn't know my Google ID was gonna be the dorky name from our blog. Unless you think it sounds sleuth-like and alter ego-ish, like Veronica Mers of Sasha Fierce??

    ReplyDelete